Pressure Cleaning consultant’s tips for flat surface cleaning.
Pressure cleaning is the best way of changing the look of your home. It ensures that your property is refreshed and looks new. High pressure washing is the process of removing grime and dirt from the house’s sidings, decking and other surfaces found in your home. The beauty of your home diminishes when there is dirt in your decking, walls, patio and other similar surfaces. The build up of grime makes your home to have a bad smell and very untidy. This is why pressure washing is there to help you achieve the cleaning that will make your home look very new.
Pressure washing is not a simple task as many people may think. Some home owners may think to do pressure washing by themselves which they can’t afford to do thorough cleaning. It is very wise to hire commercial washing companies to help you get the best results in your home. Look for a company with a good reputation and with the right modern equipments. They will start with a ‘quality washer’. Quality pressure is a mobile pressure washing equipment that allows you to clean the objects and surfaces that you want to wash. It is very easy but only if you have a technical know how. This is why you need a professional to handle such equipments. If you decide to do it by yourself, you might not achieve your objective cleaning. You might end up causing damages and injuries to your self and your belongings. Consider hiring a professional cleaner and you will get the benefits accrued to it. There are some factors you need to consider before you decide to do pressure cleaning, fortunately if you live in South East QLD, Australia pressure cleaning gold coast can sort you out.
You should understand the type of filth you want to clean in your home. There is some junk that some washers cannot remove. Pressure washing can clean loose paints mold, mud, grime and dust. To ensure that you have completely cleaned the dirt, you are required to adjust the nozzle of the pressure washer to get the required pressure to clean perfectly. You should know when the spraying pressure is too high or when it’s very slow. If the pressure is very high, you are likely to cause damage to delicate surfaces like windows, paint and bricks. If the pressure is very slow, your surfaces might no be cleaned completely, so you need to adjust and increase the pressure a bit.
It is also very important to know the amount of the solution and water in the pressure cleaner. This is because, if the level of water is low, you are likely to damage the pressure washer. Ensure you have sufficient water in the washer. The solution needs to have a correct amount of detergent and washing chemicals to get the best results of pressure cleaning. There are some tips that are worth being considered while doing flat surface cleaning.
• Ensure that the concrete is cured enough and must not be brand new. This is to ensure that there is no breakage or damages to your concrete. Pressure can lead to massive destruction if the concrete has not dried completely.
• If you are washing pavers, always avoid blowing the sand which is between the stones. This is to avoid any damage that may occur.
• Try to explain to your customers that you will do all what it takes to remove the grime or stains, but is also good never to assure that you will completely remove it. Some dirt cannot be removed completely, so be realistic to your clients or customers.
• When you are washing concrete slab, be careful while cleaning the ends to prevent debris scatter.
• It is also very important to start with a low PSI of about 2000. This is to test the durability and strength of the surface. By doing so, you will avoid any damage that may occur on weak surfaces.
• Go through the recommendations of the washer’s manufacturers
about the distance of the surface you are cleaning and the head of the spray. This will ensure that water under pressure don’t cause breakage of damages to those surfaces. If you put the head very far from the surface, you might have ineffective cleaning of your surfaces.
Those are some of the consultant’s tips for flat surface cleaning. As a commercial cleaning company, you are supposed to satisfy the clients want. Ensure you have the required expertise to clean all the filth using the pressure washing process.